Tuesday, September 4, 2012

...on random photos and thoughts

On the way to the game Jack kept on saying "I wanna go see the baseball" and on the way out "I wanna go home".  He skipped his nap completely yesterday and was such a little trooper!  


Today the man and I went over to the aquarium-we hadn't been there in months and it was really fun!  We arrived pretty early so there was hardly anyone there.





So-I keep seeing commercials for these new hershey's thinks called something air.  It's basically hershey's kisses with air bubbles pumped in the middle.  I think they are advertising that they are fun to eat or something like that.  I mean, why would I want to buy something (especial chocolate!) that has air bubbles pumped in it?  All that really means is you are getting less chocolate and really, who wants that?  





No comments:

Post a Comment