Monday, November 5, 2012

..on life lately

I have really missed blogging over the last couple of weeks.  It seems like every day I think to myself, "I should write a blog about that" and then I get distracted with something child or household related.  Of course, now that I actually have time to sit down and write my mind is a total blank.  I'm not quite sure where to start.  How about on life with two kids?  Well, that seems like it needs a post of its own.

I suppose I'll just add in some pictures and go from there.

My sister came to visit a few weeks ago and it was so much fun to have her here!  I love to have here here and I know that Jackson does too!




We had such a fun time relaxing and talking.  She also helped me go through my closet and get rid of some things.  A lot of things.  I think I ended up getting rid of over half of my clothes.  She held up the clothes and I told her yes or no.  She also perfected the art of saying, "what about this one" but really meaning, "this one needs to go!"  It's very freeing (in a strange way) to look in my closet and only see clothes that I actually wear.

Hammy and I took Jack to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago.  He was totally overwhelmed at first (as he always is when we go somewhere new) but warmed up pretty well and had a great time.  I think we have prayed for the bunnies, goats, cows, and horses every day since we went.




Probably his favorite thing was pulling the wagon and picking out pumpkins.  He insisted on pulling the wagon himself.  We walked down one row of pumpkins and right as we turned the corner Jack saw one he just had to have.  He walked straight up to it and said, "I want this one" while trying to pick it up himself.  After that he chose two more and would have kept on putting them in the wagon if I had let him!



No comments:

Post a Comment