Friday, December 2, 2011


I just realized that in all of my time off from blogging I completely forgot to post about thanksgiving.  Also, I have no pictures from thanksgiving-the actual day.  I do, however, have some pictures from the week!  We actually spent the night at Adam's parent's house on Thanksgiving eve and spend all of thanksgiving over there with Adam's family and some of our friends.  It was a great day.  Not Jack's first thanksgiving though.  Jackson was about two weeks old last thanksgiving and had only been home from the hospital for about four days.  


This is a picture from last thanksgiving.  (Adam has more on his computer)  I didn't get any of him this thanksgiving but here's what we did the day after.  

Adam had never been to the aquarium, zoo, or any other place like that with us so we took advantage of his time off and went!  Since it was pretty cold we went to the aquarium-one of Jack's favorites.  I honestly don't know who had more fun, Jack or Adam.  





So cute, right?  Also-aren't my boys so handsome?  I loved doing this outing as a family.  

Well..onto the next!  We finally decorated our Christmas tree last night which was much, much, different with a one year old.  


Jackson didn't really care much about the tree or the lights or the garland...what he did care about were the many, many, balls that we put on the tree.  When we first got married I went off to target and bought a bunch of ornament balls to decorate our tree.  So...we have been spending a lot of time with Jack sitting at the base of the tree pointing and saying, "ball, ball, ball".  I don't know if you can really tell from this picture but the bottom 1/3 of our the isn't really decorated.  




And finally, today we are taking Jackson to get his very first hair cut.  I feel very conflicted about it but I know it has to happen eventually.  He's starting to look a little disheveled so I think it is probably for the best.  Not to worry, we are just going to have her take off a little on the side and really just clean it up.  There will definitely be pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment