Monday, December 12, 2011

..on blogging

Here's a little something to make you smile on this Monday.


Nothing like a naked baby to make you smile, right?  It's another gloomy day here and I'm actually quite enjoying it!  The weather here the last few weeks has been so cold-still freezing-and I think we are expecting snow again tonight.  

I'm thinking about making some changes to the blog.  I like to change things up every now and then and I think it's about time for some re-formatting and maybe a new vision.  I know some people blog to keep families in touch with what is going on.  Well, I don't know that most of my family reads this?  Some people blog about crafty things that they do around the house.  I try but I sure am not crafty enough to make an entire blog about it.  Some people have deep philosophical insight on life which, let's face it, that's not happening here.  I blog because I just like it.  I think it is fun.  I'm hoping to get a little more organized with this whole blog thing so that I can start off fresh in the new year.  With that said, the posts from here to  the end of the year will probably be few.  I'm hoping to start off with a bang in the New Year!  

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment