Thursday, February 16, 2012

...on being awesome

Yeah, I only wish I was talking about myself.  Not a day goes by when Adam and I don't catch ourselves saying something like, "Man, our kid is so cute," or "Jack is so cool," or "We just have the best kid ever."  I mean, come one, what parent (especially first time parent) doesn't say that about their kid.  Well, lucky for you all, I actually have a little bit of proof that our kiddo truly is incredible.

Exhibit A:


Yeah, that hair is pretty amazing.  I'm pretty sure he gets that from me.  I'll spare you the pictures of my crazy hair but I'm thinking that Jack is coming in a close second to his mama on crazy hair.  The best part about this picture is that it was taking after dinner, after Jack smeared cheese in his hair which is how we got it styled just so.  

Exhibit B:



Did you catch the tear in his pants here?  Yeah, that happened.  That, my friends, he gets from his daddy.  If you have ever been to a wedding where Adam was in attendance you know that he has split more than his fair share of britches doing some crazy moves on the dance floor.  I really hope that Jackson gets Adam's dance skills too.  

Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment