Tuesday, February 14, 2012

...on love

Happy Valentine's Day!  I normally don't care about Valentine's day but this year, for some reason, I'm kinda into it.  I think that having Jackson around has made me appreciate every holiday a little bit more.  Our big valentine's tradition is to get take out from an italian restaurant and eat at home.  This year we are changing it up a bit-getting a little wild and crazy and cooking instead.  There is something to be said for a designated date night at home just sitting at the table and talking.  



My littlest valentine is napping (after playing in his crib for an hour) and I think when he wakes up we are going to make a card for Adam.  I kind of wish that I had been bit by the valentines but a little earlier in the month so that I could do more!  Oh well, I suppose any day is a good day to celebrate the people that you love.  *insert corny music here*



Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment