Monday, November 28, 2011

...on monday ramblings

The Monday after a holiday weekend is always a little bit difficult for me.  The weekend is spent with family and friends and the best part is that Adam has extra days off!  The even better best part of this weekend is that he had no photo shoots so Jack and I had him all to ourselves!  I just realized I've been a little bit missing in action lately.  I suppose it is just because not too much is going on around here.  We have put away all of our Fall decorations and are hoping to finish up Christmas tonight.  Jackson and I have been battling nap time again which is always exciting.  Oh, here's something exciting....are you looking for that perfect Christmas present for the democrat in your life?  I've just the thing!

Chia Obama!  Now, I know this is not a new thing...I think it came out a few years ago.  But I saw the commercial on tv this morning and I mean, really?  The best part is....if planting seeds on the president's head doesn't do it for you, there is always chia sponge bob.  Yup-pretty sure they advertised these two in the same commercial.  It seems to me like chia might be making a political statement here, eh?  Well, in el presidente's defense, they also have chi washington and lincoln-maybe it is an honor?  

I must tell you that I am very excited about this weeks thursday threads.  Remember that coat that I posted a few weeks ago?  It's finished and I can't wait to show it off!!  

Question:  Why is it that people think tossing a cigarette out the car window is not littering?  

No comments:

Post a Comment