Friday, November 18, 2011

...on the week

It seems that we have been playing catch up all week long.  Everyone here is exhausted from last weekend (still!) and we have had a hard time getting back into the swing of things this week.  Now that the weekend is here again I look forward to playing catch up so that next week is more productive.

Yeah, things have been pretty slow around here this week.  We have done a lot of lounging around, goofing around, and resting.  One of us has also done a lot of this.....



And this......





The low point, I think, was when I hit myself in the mouth with a plastic ball while showing off my juggling skills for Jack-it's still kinda sore.  Of course, he thought it was hilarious.  

I just realized I didn't post many pictures from Jack's party of people.  I'll end this post with a few from the weekend...











Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment