Thursday, May 10, 2012

...on turning thiry

This guy turned thirty on Tuesday...


All in all, the day was pretty uneventful.  I gave him a few small gifts throughout the day and cooked us a nice dinner at night.  In fact, I did a lot of cooking on Tuesday including homemade apple fritters (yum!),


 cupcakes, 


and banana pudding.  There is no such thing as too much dessert on a birthday.  Especially a 30th birthday.  

I'm not really great at sappy, "oh, I have the best husband ever!" and what not.  In fact, that stuff generally drives me crazy when posted on social media.  BUT, I figured I would make an exception for today.  

So, happy birthday sweet Adam.  I love you and am thankful for your dance moves, your silly jokes, the nicknames you have for my clothes, the way that you push me even though I always get mad at you at first then thank you in the end, your goofiness, and the way that you love and take care of our family.  And many, many more things....

Happy Birthday!  


No comments:

Post a Comment