Thursday, January 13, 2011

2



I think that , so far, Jack is less than impressed with being two months old.  For his two month birthday he got his first run-in with congestion/runny nose as well as three shots.  Happy two months, Jack!  To show his appreciation for all of the fabulous two month birthday gifts, he shed his very first real tear.  I kind of felt like a bad mom taking a picture of my kid while he was crying instead of snuggling him BUT it was his first tear!  It was so stinkin' cute!  Plus, the picture took about five seconds and it was followed but lots and lots of snuggling.  So please, don't judge.


Here is what our little bean looks like at two months old.  Pretty cute, right?  He wanted to wear his pants riding up to his chest in order to match his old man receding hair line.  For some reason he only lost the hair on the very top of his head but I am happy to say that it is quickly growing back.



Crossfit Mom update:  Nearly fell on my face doing a push up yesterday.  C-section=no abdominal strength=near face plant at the gym.  Good to know.

2 comments:

  1. Jess! I found your blog through Brooke's blog and boy is your little man a cutie!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute photos (even the crying one!) I'm a fellow Albuquerque blogger. It's nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete