Wednesday, February 23, 2011

..on our trip to Phoenix

Jack and I took our first road trip to Phoenix last weekend.  Adam's mom was kind enough to drive out with me so that I would not have to go it alone with a three-month-old on a seven hour car ride.  I must say, Hammy has some skills when it comes to climbing over the seat in order to entertain a screaming baby.  Our little Jack-pot did awesome throughout the whole trip.  He slept most of the way there and back and endured more shopping in one weekend than should ever be allowed for a tiny baby boy.  He was smothered with love by Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie, Mom and Hammy and he had a great time!  
Grandpa and Jack

Grandma and Grandpa hangin' out.  Check out Jack's shoes-those were Adam's when he was just a little dude.  

Auntie

Me and my friend Lisa

Me, Annie, Jack, and Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment