Wednesday, February 2, 2011

T comes to Town!

A couple of weekends ago, Jack's Auntie Tiff came into town!  I hadn't seen T in I think a year, year and a half?  I can't even remember that is how long it had been.  We were so excited to have T come and visit us and, of course, for her to meet Jackson.  We didn't do a whole lot of exciting stuff over the weekend.  Just a little bit of shopping and a whole lot of catching up.  We went to grab coffee and ended up being gone for three hours without even realizing it!  Don't you just love reconnecting with friends?  It is kind of like putting on a comfy sweater that fits just right.  On Saturday night we were going to take T out to dinner for her birthday and had and incident with the garage door.  No one can be quite sure what happened but let's just say that the garage door apparently has a mind of its own and attacked my car.  So Tiff and I went to dinner while sweet (and annoyed) Adam waited for the garage repair guy.  Thanks, T, for coming out and letting us celebrate your birthday with you!  I can't wait till you guys move to Arizona!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment