Friday, March 4, 2011

...on photos and mommy juice

The other evening, while googling something about parenting (probably about how to get your baby to nap) I stumbled across this really cute blog called rookiemoms.  They had a post about things you can and should do with a newborn at home.  One of their suggestions was to have a photo shoot with your baby.  If any of you know Adam you know that there is no shortage of photos of Jack.  I, on the other hand, rarely ever take pictures of him so today, I did!  Here is what we came up with.  It's pretty easy when you have a subject as handsome as our little Jack-pot.





I tried to get one of his pretty blue eyes.  That's right, I said blue!  I know it is still kind of early but he is almost four months old and the blue seems to be sticking!  I suppose we can thank Grandma and Hammy for those.  

Another thing that I saw on their blog was this wine called....wait for it.....

Mommy Juice!  LOVE IT!  

mommy juice red wine



No comments:

Post a Comment