Monday, May 9, 2011

...on La Cumbre

Several months ago I was talking to a friend of mine and she told me about this new brewery that her friends were opening up here in town.  She said it was a pretty neat place that had excellent beer.  I came home and told Adam about it to which he replied, "cool,' and that was pretty much the end of that conversation.  Fast forward to present time..Adam comes home from work and says that one of the attorneys he works with was telling him about this cool new brewery in town that is really fun and has great beer.  It wasn't a week later that we were at La Cumbre.  You guessed it!  The same brewery I was telling him about months ago.  I guess that's what happens when you hit five years.  Kidding, i'm kidding.  This place is definitely worth an afternoon outing if you are in Albuquerque.  It has a great environment, is family friendly, has great beer, AND, has an awesome burger cart out front with greasy, wonderful burgers (and fried pickles).  Also, the Il Vicino tap room is right around the corner.  I haven't been there but they have a great patio and I have heard that it is a lot of fun.  Thanks, Jen, for the heads up on La Cumbre!  We LOVE it!





How good does that look!?  Healthy?  No.  Delicious?  Yes.  


My boys checkin' out the live music!  Seriously, you need to go to La Cumbre.  


No comments:

Post a Comment