Wednesday, May 11, 2011

...on walking to Starbucks...

...not my brightest idea.  I kept on telling Adam that I wished we had a coffee shop in our neighborhood that I could walk to.  I got to thinking about it and realized that there is a Starbucks not too far away from our house so, yesterday, I decided to go for a little walk.  The walk was about four miles round trip which was fine.  The problem was that to get to the Starbucks I had to take pretty major streets.  I figured that I could stay on sidewalks the whole time and I could but I kept on having to cross the street to find a sidewalk...they kept switching sides!  Very annoying.  So here is my beef with you, City of Albuquerque...you make such a big stink about having bike lanes for the two bikers in this town but you can't have a sidewalk run consistently down one side of the street?  Next time I think i'll just drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment