Wednesday, April 11, 2012

...on reasons why I love my iphone

Yesterday, Jack and I decided to take a last minute trip to the botanical gardens.  I was completely unprepared.  All I had with me was a couple of diapers, wipes, maybe two crackers, and a tiny bit of water.  One thing I didn't have with me was my camera.  Well, not my real camera, anyway.  Thankfully, I had my trusty iPhone.  Man, I really don't know what I would do without that thing sometimes.  FaceTime has been such a wonderful thing for us-especially this time of year.  It's no big deal for us to call Adam and have a little chat in the middle of the day.  Adam gets to see Jack, Jack gets to see Adam, it is so nice.  Also, I'm pretty sure I use the maps app on my phone more than my actual navigation.  Ok, so here are several reasons why I'm glad I had my phone with me yesterday.  I got to capture all of these beautiful things....











1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are some pretty awesome iphone pics! We love facetime too :)

    ReplyDelete