Thursday, April 19, 2012

...on thursday threads

Last night, Adam and I were picking up the garage and I found a box of Adam's old clothes.  After sorting through them I came up with these little treasures.  





I mean, I really don't think it gets much cuter than this.  I'm so thankful that his mom saved these things!  They fit Jack just right and are so, so cute!  

On the sewing front.  The time has come.  I have been dragging and dragging my feet about opening an etsy store and I decided that it is just time.  I have several friends who have them and I decided that if they can do it-so can I!  I'm hoping to get it open by the middle/end of May so if anyone reads this please, please, hold me accountable to that!  Next week I'll try to get a preview of some of my little creations.  Also, pictures of Easter are still coming!  Now that we have Adam back (yay!) I'm hoping to get the pictures from his camera of Easter!


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. I love the shirts, and the Nike's he wore in Phoenix! Peyton has already been wearing quite a bit of clothes that were Jay's. I am so glad and happy that his mom kept all those things. Yay for retro babies!!! Oh, and also, make some more of the little CrossFit clothes (like the awesome shirt you made for Peyton) and you will definitely have me as a returning customer! ;)

    ReplyDelete