Wednesday, July 4, 2012

...on early mornings

I really hate to admit this, but I can't remember the last time that I woke up early.  And when I say early I mean 6:00am which, let's face it, is not actually that early.  Adam got up early to go to the gym this morning and so I decided to get up too.  So far I have not been super productive but I feel like that is part of the beauty of getting up when no one else is around.  I was able to do my quiet time, make some  coffee, and scour the internet for ways to make our little laundry room more functional.  Not a bad morning at all.  Maybe this will be the start of something new?  My days always start out much better when I have a little bit of quiet time in the mornings which leads me to this question....what is it so hard to get out of bed?

I tried to find some silly photo to post on here but my kid just woke up so I guess I should go take care of that.  Happy Fourth of July and happy morning!  "mornings here!......"-friends fans?  anyone?  Annie-I know you get that one....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment