Tuesday, July 24, 2012

...on July 29, 2011

Ok people, this is about to get real!  I have been working on my etsy site the last couple of days and I just came across a date on the side that said I opened my shop on July 29th, 2011.  Do you know what that means?  It means that it has been an entire YEAR since I  decided I was going to open my site and I still haven't done it!  I think I need to do some serious work on my follow through.  So..this is happening.  For the millionth time, I'm just going to get it done.  I have a hand full of items to list and as soon as I get all of my policies done we will be up and running!  Only this time, it's for real!

Baby update:  Little man is hanging in there!  We went back to the Dr. today and everything looked great.  No more bed rest for now-just a little healthy baby boy!  We are hoping and praying that he stays in there for at least five or six more weeks.  Since Jack came at 35, we are mentally prepared to deal with a 35 week delivery-anything sooner than that seems a little scary and overwhelming!

1 comment:

  1. 5 or 6 weeks? No big deal! You can do little buddy!

    Can't wait to see your shop! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete