Tuesday, July 3, 2012

...on the last month

 I suppose it is time for a little bit of an update.  The last few weeks have been somewhat of blur.  I can't even really remember what the last update was that I posted on here but...I have pretty much been taken off bed rest.  I'm still taking it easy and haven't been back to the gym.  I go back to the Dr. on monday so as long as things look good at that appointment I think I'm mostly in the clear.  I think.


271/2 weeks

A few weeks ago my parents came into town.  I did an awful job taking pictures while they were here but Jack had a great time visiting with them.  He finally started saying grandma and I'm pretty sure said grandpa at least once.  





Then, this past weekend, my sister came into town for a visit!  We didn't really do a whole lot but had a great time hanging out.  Jackson finally said "Auntie", too!  I tried to get some good pictures of the two of them but Jack-man was being less than cooperative.  








No comments:

Post a Comment