Wednesday, June 29, 2011

...on the bean sprout

I know, I know, I have been MIA for quite a while.  I really do promise that I will try to be a more consistent blogger in the future.  I do, however, have a fairly reasonable excuse for not blogging for a while.  Here, I'll even show you...


I'm an Auntie again!  Pretty good excuse, huh?  Joshua David Asp came into this world a week ago today.  Adam, Jack, and I drove out to Minnesota last weekend to meet the little guy.  Joshua's nickname throughout Jen's (Adam's sister) pregnancy was bean sprout-It's amazing how quickly the nicknames fade after they are born.  He is such a cutie and so little compared to his cousin, Jack and big sister, Caroline!  I'll post more pictures and info soon.  Welcome to the family little Joshua.  You are so very loved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment