Monday, June 6, 2011

...on crossfit albuquerque

Several posts ago I talked about the paleo diet which is, obviously, the "diet" part of Adam and I trying to be more health conscious.  The other part of it is our exercise routine which brings me to Crossfit Albuquerque.  Adam and I have done "crossfit" for a couple of years at the gym but we have recently joined the official crossfit gym here in Albuquerque and we both love it!  I'm not going to lie to you, I was completely opposed to it at first.  Super intimidated, kinda lazy, content to "do my own thing", etc., but mostly intimidated.  Adam kind of gave me a swift kick in the pants and I finally bit the bullet and started going.  Apparently, if you are constantly complaining about how you look but exercise sporadically and eat crap, it is difficult to meet your fitness goals, who knew?  Let me just say that I have only been consistently going (three times a week) for about a month now and I can already notice a difference in the way that I look and feel.  It is amazing how your perception of yourself changes when you know that you are actively trying to live a healthier life.  Seriously, check out the website.  The trainers are great, the people are great, the work outs will kick your booty every time, guaranteed, but are great.  Just sayin'...

Adam workin' it during the "murph"
Run 1 mile
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 squats
Run 1 mile

No comments:

Post a Comment