Tuesday, June 14, 2011

...on San Diego

Turns out, when you travel with a baby, this is what happens...


This picture probably makes it look worse than it really was but that is a lot of bags, am I right?  Jack went on his first plane ride last week to San Diego.  He did pretty well on the plane and I must say, I am not looking forward to the day that I am traveling with a 17 month lap child and not a 7 month lap child. Seriously moms, how do you do it?  And with two!?  I can't even think about that.  Adam was in trainings most of the week so Jack and the ladies cruised around San Diego in the BOB.  Well, Jack cruised in the BOB...we pushed/carried him.  I think I'll just let the pictures do the talking for this trip...

Jack Passed out on the plane


We went for a morning jog and stopped at the aircraft carrier.  I thought Jack should be super excited about it but, he wasn't.  











No comments:

Post a Comment