Wednesday, June 27, 2012

...on the bac

What is a "bac", you may ask?  Well, for those of you who don't speak Jacksoneese, a "bac" is a vacuum.  It used to be call a "ba" and has recently evolved into "bac".  Jack has been into cleaning for a quite a while now.  He has loved brooms and brushes for quite a while now and has always had a kind of love/hate relationship with the vacuum.  Lately his feelings for the vacuum have turned into a bit of an obsession.  He checks on it through out the day and often asks about it "bac off?"  "the bac off"  "bac night-night?"  "where the bac?"




He still is a little bit terrified of the vacuum when it's on but is slowly warming up to it.  I'm not really sure why he has chosen to be so fascinated with such a random object but I just think it is one of his little quirks. 

Every now and then, though,  I think back to a segment that I saw on a talk show when I was little.  It was a little boy-about 10-who was on the show showing off his impressive collection of vacuums.  Even then I remembered thinking, "wow, I bet that kid gets made fun of".  I wonder what that kid is doing today?


No comments:

Post a Comment