Monday, August 6, 2012

...on men at work

A few weeks ago Adam started the daunting task of landscaping our back yard.  While it is a tiny, tiny yard, it is still going to require quite a bit of work.  Thankfully, Adam has plenty of help.







I can't believe in just a short while I'm going to have THREE MEN in my house.  THREE!!  Chloe and I are totally outnumbered.  Oh well, I guess that's just more help for Adam.

Speaking of Adam...I just have to share something that he said the other day that just made me love him even more.  We were watching something on TV...probably the olympics...when he saw something that made him say this..."that reminds me of those tiny shirts from Cache that used to be really popular".  I looked at him, knowing exactly what he was talking about, and just started laughing.  Once the laughing stopped I just looked at him, baffled, and said, "how on earth do you remember those shirts AND that they had them at Cache."  To which he replied, "I had to buy one once."  Oh, how I love him!  (Please tell me that you all remember those shirts...the tiny ones that are really crinkly and then they stretch out when you put them on...?)

And finally, I'll leave you with this---



I'm pretty sure he's wishing you a happy monday.  (also, that is nail polish on his cheek-he can now open everything)

1 comment:

  1. I get behind on checking my reader, but I love your posts! And the FuzziBunz - with nothing else - is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete