Monday, August 27, 2012

...on the stache




Is the stache really making a come back?  I mean, I know that it is cute for kids parties and clothes and I'm totally fine with that.  I know it's even popular with the whole photo booth movement and I think that is adorable.  What I really, really don't get is 18 year old boys (or even young men) thinking that it is not creepy but cool to grow a mustache.  I don't know about you but I almost always get creeped out when I see young men sporting a stache.  Maybe it's because they are usually dressed up in skinny jeans that I could never even dream of fitting into and there are about five hairs on their upper lip.  I mean, if you are going to have a stache you kind of have to own it.  I feel like you have to be a man's man, right?  I don't know...maybe it's just me.  Nothing against the mustache for men but if you are a 20 something hipster maybe just don't?

No comments:

Post a Comment