Wednesday, April 13, 2011

...on crafty things

As promised, here is an update on some of my recent crafty projects.  I have still been sewing and have been trying to make about one thing a week..sometimes more.  Last week I was able to get these done...


I actually made two little outfits just like this.  One for my good friend, Lisa, who is expecting a baby boy at the end of the month and one for Adam's sister, Jen, who is expecting a baby boy this summer!  The picture is not great but I think you can get the idea.  

I also made these and am in the process of finishing up the matching onesies.



I am also finishing up another wreath for our front door, probably my last one, and a "painting" to put over the piano.  I am no artist but I am fairly creative and have found that I operate best in the area of abstract art.  I'll post that soon and am curious to hear what people think of it.  I think that I am nesting now to make up for not being able to nest towards the end of my pregnancy.

Crossfit Mom:  I think I might change this to Active Mama as I am not officially doing crossfit yet.  Two miles down today and I think I'll have another go of hot yoga tomorrow.  I think I liked it!  Trying hard not to make a liar out of my kid!  More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment