Friday, April 22, 2011

...on spring cleaning

I just got home and was looking around my house thinking, "man, I wish I was more organized."  I seriously did not get the organization bone or the good decorator bone.  I have gotten much better over the years at keeping things neat and tidy as well as getting things organized but it is not one of my strengths.  I think it's safe to say that I am still in my nesting mode.  I have spent the last hour cleaning up my kitchen and trying to make it all look more organized.  If anyone has any tips for me I would truly appreciate it!  Also, if anyone wants to come over and help me decorate my house...that would be awesome!

Crossfit update:  I have officially started the process of joining the crossfit gym.  Yikes!  I'm extremely nervous but also excited about getting stronger...which leads me to this...

Can you read it?  It says, "my mom has a 6 pack"  I'll save you the mystery....I don't.  This is a 6 month onesie which doesn't give me much time to put this on Jack and not make a liar out of him.  My plan...Crossfit, Hot Yoga, and Jogging.  My weakness....anything chocolate.  

1 comment:

  1. I am back in town with nothing to do, and you know how much I love cleaning, organizing and decorating. Let's plan a lunch soon!!!

    ReplyDelete