Monday, April 11, 2011

...on recent happenings

I know I said my goal for last week was to get back on track with blogging.  I think it is safe to say that I officially did not meet that goal.  Let's see how it goes this week instead, shall we?  This is the last official week of busy season!  Let's hear a big hip-hooray for that!!  Also, if someone could please explain to me this "holiday" that makes busy season last until the 18th this year, I would really appreciate it.  I am in the process of planning a quick trip to Santa Fe shortly after the 18th and and open to any suggestions.  I have only spent a couple of days up there and am not too familiar with what there is to do...aside from shopping.

Here is a brief summary of recent happenings:

-Aunt Mae and Sue came for a quick visit.  We had a great time chatting with them, we always do!  I had Aunt Mae critique some of my sewing projects as she is an expert at all things sewing.



-My Cousin Sarah and her Husband Matt welcomed their new baby girl, Lily into their family!  I am so happy for them and can't wait to meet her!

photo.php.jpg



-Jack and I went to the botanical gardens with some friends...



I realize that I have not had a crafty update in a while but I have been working on a few different projects.  I'll post on those later on this week when I have a chance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment