Friday, April 29, 2011

...on the wedding of the century

Ok Kate and Wills, you guys had a pretty good wedding and I can't say that I blame you for planning your big day on the five year anniversary of MY wedding, but this post is not about you guys.  Today Adam and I celebrate five years of wedded bliss.  Right, my dear?  Instead of gushing about how great the past five years have been and blah, blah, blah...I have decided to let these pictures speak for themselves.


the engagement

the engagement photos

the bride


the groom


the happy couple

the cake

the exit

More on this later...I am experiencing some technical difficulties and by technical difficulties I mean user error.  Here is what you have to look forward to..  1) our wedding slideshow  2) how we celebrated 5 years  3) my gift to adam  

Baca-town...I just love you and look forward to many more adventures with you in the years to come.  Cheers to five years of marriage!


No comments:

Post a Comment