Thursday, August 4, 2011

...on results

Ok people, today is the day.  I can not believe that I am about to do this but I did promise.  Here are my before and after pictures from my 30 day challenge.  Ready??  






I'm still kind of holding my breath and I can't really believe that I just did that.  And by "that" I don't men the 30 days, I mean posting these pictures.  Well, hopefully you can tell that all the before pictures are on the left and the after pictures are on the right.  So, as you can see...there is not a HUGE difference in my shape or anything but I have really noticed a difference in the way that my abdominal area looks.  I should add in that I was also doing crossfit three times a week so that has definitely helped to build muscle.  As I said before, my goal wasn't really for weight loss but I'll give you my stats anyways for those of you who are wondering what my weight did during this challenge.  I feel like I need to preface this by saying that my weight really and truly fluctuates by at least 5 lbs depending on the day.  I'm not just saying that because I'm a girl and I feel like I need to say, "oh, my weight fluctuates, tee he!"  It really does.  Also, my starting weight was from the night that I started not the morning and is therefore probably on the heavy end of what my weight would have been from the beginning.  My ending weight I took this morning (which was different and one lb heavier than yesterday morning at the same time).  See, I fluctuate.  So at the beginning I weighed in at 133 and this morning I weighed 123.8.  Given all the above information, you can take that weight difference as you wish.  There you have it!  I really encourage anyone out there who is looking to find a healthier lifestyle to do some kind of 30 day challenge.  It's only 30 days, there is NEVER a good time to do it but trust me, it will be worth it in the end!


1 comment:

  1. I'm totally proud of you and you look awesome. Actually, more than awesome. HOT!

    ReplyDelete