Thursday, August 25, 2011

...on thursday threads

This week's project is far from exciting but It was pretty thrifty.  Adam has been spending a lot of time in his (home) office chair lately and apparently that chair is extremely uncomfortable.  He had been using a pillow from our couch on the chair in an attempt to make it more comfortable.  I was going through my fabric the other week and realized that I have a lot of extra fabric from Jack's nursery bedding.  Since one of the fabrics is black with white cameras, I decided I would whip up a pillow for Adam's office chair!  Again, nothing fancy but I think it does the trick!




Also, I couldn't resist adding these photos.  I found these shoes in Jack's closet-they were a shower gift from a family friend.  Aren't they precious?






Little man is finally starting to feel better, I think. Oh, and he is crawling.  I'm not sure that he knows he can crawl yet but he can.  I guess it's time to start baby-proofing...yikes!





No comments:

Post a Comment