Thursday, August 18, 2011

...on thursday threads

Allrighty then, I have quite a few things to share with you today on this very special thursday threads.  Some of it, I think, I have posted on here before and some of it is new.  This, my friends, is what I have been doing lately (when and if I have time) to unwind.  Here we go...








I am having a lot of fun sewing and really hope to get better and better at it.  Also, I have learned that I love fabric.  I love all of the different colors and designs.  I seriously could spend hundreds of dollars on fabric alone.  Fabric is fabulous.  So i'm going to keep on making my little kiddie clothes and, as I mentioned before, would love to open up an etsy shop!  Very exciting!  If anyone has any tips on that they would be greatly appreciated.  

On another note, I just got done making several dozen cake balls..but that's not the best part.  The best part is I still have at least a couple dozen more.  Thankfully, one of my friends came over to help out which was great!  

Also, Jack is asleeeeeeeeppppp!!!  Praise the Lord-for real!  He went down at 1 and it is now 2:15.  I am a happy lady!  

No comments:

Post a Comment