Thursday, October 20, 2011

...on thursday threads

I am officially in full birthday party planning mode.  Only a couple more weeks until the black tie extravaganza.  One of my tasks has been to make Jackson his little shirt to wear to the party.  I had a few extra minutes yesterday so I decided to go for it.  It's just a simple appliqué-no big deal, but it turned out super cute!


I opted to go with a skinny tie so that Jack can be kind of a hipster baby at his party.  Not to worry, my tie t-shirt is in the works!  I did most of it yesterday and just have one finishing touch to add.  Stay tuned for next weeks episode of thursday threads and I'm pretty sure you will get to see the finished product.  

Also-Jackson has a new found love/hate relationship with the vacuum cleaner.  He is totally intrigued by it so he crawls toward it all the while he is terrified and cries.  So imagine this-a crying baby crawling toward the vacuum cleaner and then all of the sudden-BAM-the vacuum starts blowing out air at him.  Poor kiddo.  He was so confused, excited, and terrified all at the same time but her survived!  Phew!  

No comments:

Post a Comment