Saturday, June 16, 2012

DEATH RACE

All I know if I have never in my life spent more time on Facebook than I have today.  Seriously, I feel like a crazy person-constantly stalking random blogs and Facebook pages for any information on the race.  Honestly, the best I can tell you is that Adam is still in the race and is currently sitting in a pond.  Because who wouldn't want to be sitting in a pond at 1:00 in the morning in 40-50 degree weather?

I have decided that being a supporter of someone in the death race is enough to warrant some kind of big reward.  Kind of like a "push" present of sorts.  Not to worry, as Adam freezes his bum off in the middle of Vermont, I am mulling over what I feel my reward should be for supporting him.

In all honesty though, I'm so proud of him.  He has come so far in the last year and has worked so hard to get to where he is-the pond.  Kidding, kidding...

Ok, I'll post more tomorrow.  So, if you want more info just become a Facebook stalker like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment