Thursday, June 14, 2012

...on the big boy cut

For weeks now we have been saying that it's time to get Jackson a big boy haircut.  Part of me wanted to and part of me didn't.  He has this habit of twirling his hair when he is tired, though, and it has left a kind of short/bald patch right in the front.  We procrastinated so long to schedule and appointment that the sweet lady who cuts our hair went into have her baby and will not be working for a while.  Oops and also, yay!  As part of a last minute item on Adam's packing list for the race he had to take a bag of human hair.  What?  Yeah, that's crazy.  So...he snipped some of Jack's curls before heading out.  After this little haircut I decided I would just cut Jack's hair myself.  So today, that's what I did!

Before...


After...


Not too bad, huh?  It's a little bit short in the front but, overall, I think I did a pretty good job!  He looks like such a big boy!

Race Update:

I dropped Adam off at the airport this morning bright and early.  He and his buddies have safely arrived in New Hampshire and will soon be driving to Vermont.  The race starts sometime tomorrow so tonight they are shopping for food an last minute supplies!

2 comments: