Friday, September 2, 2011

...on shoes and other things

I started clearing out my closet yesterday and decided to do a little reorganizing.  I ended up storing all of my "not as practical" shoes up top since I don't wear them very often.  When I finished I was surprised to see them all lined up.


As it turns out, I have a lot of heels.  I love shoes and I love heels-I just think they are so pretty!  Also, I can hardly resist a sale so, there you have it.  Let's do a recap really quick.  What do I do?  I am a mom.  What did I do before I had Jack?  I was a teacher.  Do either one of those jobs require pretty high-heel shoes?  Nope, they sure don't.  So the question is, what do I do with them?  If I'm being honest, I really don't wear them very often but I think I would like to.  It's not even that the extra height bothers me, I love being tall and pretty much embrace the fact that, in heels I am well over 6' tall.  It doesn't bother Adam when I wear them.  Maybe my goal this year will be to wear my shoes!!

Other things:  Sleep.

Adam and I have been tackling the "sleep" situation with Jack this week.  Naps and night time have been very interesting this week, to say the least.  We had been implementing the "cry it out" method at night and, long story short, Jackson has fallen asleep SITTING UP more than once this week.  Um....seriously?  What do you do with that?  I'm not kidding, I have it on video.  I don't even know what else to say about that.  We are making strides....slowly but surely.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment