Sunday, September 11, 2011

...on sweet mornings

This morning Jackson woke up at 6:30-a little early for my taste.  I put him in bed with us hoping he would fall back asleep but all he wanted to do was talk and play.  So...here we are...Jackson is roaming around the living room-livin' up to his new nick name "the wanderer" and talking up a storm.  I am drinking my leftover coffee from our walk to Starbucks yesterday-love when that happens!  I must say, not a bad morning so far.  

Yesterday was mandatory "family day" in the Baca house.  We have been so busy lately with random tasks and things that I decided we needed to have a family day-just the four of us.  In the morning, we took a walk to Starbucks (chloe came too!) and had so much fun!  It was pretty overcast and almost cold!  Right as we got there it started to rain so I parked Jack, Chloe, and I under an umbrella outside and Adam went to order our drinks.  We sat under the umbrella and waited out the rain (about 10 minutes) but it was so nice.  Such a fun memory!  We did a few other things but mostly just spent time as a family.  I did have Adam do some family shots of us so we'll see how those turned out!  Seriously, such a great day with our little family Mandatory family day=Success!!

Pretty soon we'll start getting ready for Church and Jack will go to the nursery for the first time-at 10 months old.  I'd say it's probably about that time.  Hopefully he won't have too much separation/stranger anxiety this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment