Sunday, July 17, 2011

...on binge blogging

I am generally not a fan of what I like to call "binge" blogging, but I fear I have no choice as there is much to blog about!  I keep on wanting to post blogs but I can't upload any pictures at the moment so I am way behind!  Be on the look out for several new posts this week.  I am in a bit of a transition time with my computer so hopefully I'll have some pictures up in the next couple of days.  Things to look forward to:  new fabric (yay!), Jack swimming, and his 8 month photo shoot.

On a much more somber note, those of you who were following James on his journey to beat the tumor, if you have not heard, he did-he beat it.  He passed away and is up in Heaven with his perfect body and a completely amazing head of hair.  What a precious boy.  I am amazed to see how much his life touch so many people in a very deep and meaningful way, including me.  Here is the link to his parent's blog.  Please continue to pray for them.

http://jamescamdensikes.blogspot.com/2011/07/empty.html?spref=fb

No comments:

Post a Comment