Monday, July 4, 2011

...on going out with a bang

No, I am not talking about fireworks.  Today was my last day to eat junky foods so eat junky foods, I did!  Tomorrow I begin my 30 day "challenge", if you will, in order to gain a healthier relationship with food.  I am both excited and kind of dreading the next 30 days which is pretty ridiculous if you think about it.  It really shouldn't be that hard to eat yummy meats, fruits, and veggies for thirty days.  I mean, how awful does that sound to complain about having to eat good food.  So back to the junk food...we had some friends over tonight for the 4th of July.  We had hamburgers, salad, banana pudding, cake, and cookies.  I tried a little of everything which is what we in the Baca family refer to as a "sampler".  I think that I might be sugar drunk, if that is even possible.  We had a great time and I think it's safe to say that I got my fix of sweets for the next 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment