Thursday, July 14, 2011

...on week one

Alright people, week one of the 30 day challenge is officially complete!   Days 3 and 4 were quite hard but once I got over that hump things started to become somewhat easier.  The most challenging thing right now is fat, believe it or not.  Think about it...my diet consists primarily of lean meats, veggies, and fruit.  There is not a lot of fat in there which poses a problem for me as I am still nursing.  I do not want to lose my milk supply but I also do not want to fail my challenge.  I have found myself starting to supplement with protein smoothies, at least a whole avocado a day, coconut flakes, and cooking everything in coconut oil.  It is safe to say that my thoughts about food have already started to change.  I mean, what percentage of the population is thinking about ways to ADD fat into their diet?  Also, I can not be concerned with gaining or losing weight right now as my main priority is to maintain my milk supply for our little man.  Interesting, huh?  I think so.  I know I promised a before picture but honestly, I can't bring myself to post it just yet.  I will eventually, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment