Thursday, July 14, 2011

...on praying for a miracle

I felt compelled to share this with all of you.  A girl that I knew in college, Kara, has just taken her son home from the hospital with a brain tumor.  She and her husband have taken him home to be with him and love on him as he waits to meet out Lord.  But you know what?  I think we should all keep praying for a miracle.  Our God is one of Miracles, he is the great healer.  Science has said that James can not be healed from this, but I say we toss this one up to our God in Heaven.  Please join me in praying that, Lord willing, James would be healed of this tumor, defy all odds, all rational thought, all science, and bring a whole boat load of glory to God!  The link to their blog is here:

http://jamescamdensikes.blogspot.com/2011/07/day-twenty-one.html?spref=fb

I did not know Kara well, in fact, I don't even know that she would remember me but her sweet boy has touched a place in my heart as well as many others.  Please join me in praying fervently for a big, huge miracle in James' life.

No comments:

Post a Comment