Sunday, July 24, 2011

...on swimming



I took Jackson to the pool for the first time a couple of weeks ago.  He LOVED it!  Seriously, I think he was in the pool for an hour the first time we went.  Happy as a little clam!  When we went to Phoenix we were able to take him swimming in my parent's pool but not before we drove all over town looking for a certain floaty thing.  We finally found what we were looking for but the store only had one and it was green with a big pink flower on it.  We figured that Jack is secure enough in his masculinity to float around in a girly float but we turned it upside down anyway.  Once again, he loved the water and this time Adam got to swim with us!  Below you will see a bunch of pictures of splashing but I thought we'd start it off with a couple photos of what I like to call...sunscreen hair.  Incredible.  






















I think that concludes my binge blogging for now.  I still need to post on my fabulous fabrics that I found at SAS.  I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment