Thursday, July 28, 2011

...on thursday threads

You like that? Yeah, I've had that one in the works for a while.  I have decided that thursdays will from here on out be posts about crafty things.  There are two reasons for this:  1, I always love when people have a "thing" on their blogs.  Like, this photographer who adam loves does a thing called kisses and disses on her blog...I just think it is fun, and 2, I feel like this will give me a reason to continue in my sewing adventures.  I'd like to post something every thursday but we'll test it out here and see how it goes.  I make no guarantees but I'll sure do my best.

For my very first thursday threads post I would like to share with you.......







...my pin cushion!  Yay!  Isn't it adorable?  I had some scraps from my fabulous SAS fabric and I have been meaning to get/make a pin cushion for a while now.  I looked up some tutorials online and then just kind of went for it.  I LOVE it and am actually quite proud.  If you want to make one of your own I would suggest looking up tutorials online.  I thought about doing one but I'm what you might call, "scrappy", when it comes to projects and I think a tutorial by me might not be the most helpful.  Also, I am still completely a beginner so It would kind of be like the blind leading the blind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment