Tuesday, July 26, 2011

...on week three and other things

Three weeks down, one to go.  I feel as though I am at the point now where I am just used to this diet.  It doesn't seem that hard anymore and I don't feel like I am eating all the time although I am still eating a lot.  I think one of the smartest things I have done in this challenge is make it attainable.  I feel like I was extremely reasonable in knowing what I could and couldn't do.  For example, I know that I love chocolate and coffee with cream so, I allowed my self dark chocolate and cream.  I don't feel guilty about it and I am very proud to report that I haven't cheated once.  I will say that something very bad happened the other day involving me and a dark chocolate candy bar from Trader Joe's.  So one week left!  I'm feeling pretty good and am trying to work out in my mind how this new found healthy eating will translate into my normal diet.  Really, Adam and I have been eating this way for a while (just not as strict) so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard.  I am also curious to see how my body responds to grain once I eat it again.  Who knows?

Ok, so who needs some cheering up today?!  I know I do!  This has been SUCH a long week already and it's only tuesday, right?  Oh my.  I was at Target yesterday and I found these adorable sun glasses for Jackson (on sale).  I just couldn't resist.  Here is little man strikin' a pose...


I think what he is really trying to do is take off the glasses!  And one more...ok, two more...


Sometimes this is how Jackson eats.  Toes all curled up under his tray...


And finally, saving it for later!  He pretty much always leaves a meal with puffs stuck somewhere on his person.  My personal favorite was when he had one stuck in the palm of each hand.  

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Sorry to hear your having a rough week. Hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete