Saturday, July 9, 2011

...on things that make you go....

....really??  

I was driving down the road last week and an suv turned just ahead of me.  I noticed something that has always bothered me-stickers!  There were at least two dozen stickers stuck on the inside of the passenger window.  Someone please explain this to me?  I feel like it is not ok for any child to deface a car in such a tacky way.  For that matter, does your child really need to have the added entertainment of stickers on the window while they are in the car?  Isn't it far more fun and educational to look out the window at an unobstructed view of your surroundings?  Seriously, someone please explain this to me, am I missing something?  

Also, how do we all feel about 10 year old kids out by themselves at 9:30 at night, drinking frappuccinos, then taking their scooters across an extremely busy street (not at a crosswalk, I might add) going in a direction that is away from any houses.  I mean, I feel like i'm getting old here but I just don't think that is very safe.  Maybe Dr. James Dobson is getting in my head as I am reading his book "bringing up boys".  


Ok, enough of that but really, someone please get back to me on the stickers.  I just don't get it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment