Friday, July 29, 2011

...on friday

I am so glad it is friday.  That's pretty much all I have to say.  This mommy is tuckered out.  It is finally the weekend and Adam and I get to have a date night tomorrow!  I think we will go see Harry Potter.  It's funny, because I think the last movie we saw in theaters was Harry Potter.  That was back in November and Jack was still in the NICU.  How strange.

Well, we finally ordered Jackson a big boy car seat and I think I am about one item away from being that person....let me explain.  Our name, Baca, means a lot of different things in different languages but in Spanish, it means cow.  You can imagine how that could potentially translate into buying anything and everything "cow" that has ever been made.  It's not even that I like cows all that much it's just, you know, Baca, Cow, we might need that-get what I'm saying.  So while browsing the internet for car seats, I happened to come across a cow print car seat.  I thought to myself, "you can NOT get that, then you would be that crazy cow lady", but then I thought, "it's just a car seat!".  You can see for yourself what happened.


I do not regret my decision at all!  I think it is the most adorable thing ever!  And just for the record, I do not have cow things all over my house-I promise.  But a car seat?!  Come on...I really did have to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment